Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wednesday Free!







<!--[if gte mso 9]> Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE
Today is my free day, cause i don’t have any schedule of my class. Yipieee! It’s my time to wake up so late. But, i have a nightmare. I woke up at 07.00 am. I was dreaming about my ex. Honestly, hmm..i feel very sad if i remember part of my dream. Feel want to cry, but i don’t know why. I hope he will be ok and always get healty. Anyway, its just a dream, maybe i’m just miss him. A little.
I don’t want hibernate today. LOL
Really. I just remember about my task. My essay. Oh God. Nothing to do. I just lay in my bed, singing alone in my room, but i didn’t online twitter because i don’t have signal! Argh, as always. Suck.
By the way, i doing something today. Make-up! Hihi.
I studying about how to use eyeliner pencils and blush on. But its not too much just little. And here it is. Some picture i take with notebook webcam.






And where is my blush-on? The color is soft-soft-pink. Not red.






VOILA!

No comments:

Post a Comment